New GuruCE iMX6 BSP release 550 adds support for Freescale SABRE Smart Device Platform (SDP)
To celebrate GuruCE becoming an official Freescale Proven Partner we added support for the Freescale SABRE Platform for Smart Devices Reference Design (DualLite & Quad) to our iMX6 BSP.
Free downloadable WEC7 and WEC2013 evaluation kernels for the Freescale SDP-DL and SDP-Q, as well as a myriad of other supported boards can be found here.
Some highlights of release 550:
- Support for the Freescale SDP-DL and SDP-Q
- Support for the new Boundary Devices Nitrogen6_VM
- Further cache optimizations to improve real-time performance
- Full support for Qt 5.5 on WEC7 and WEC2013
- Better RS485 support
- Added temperature monitor driver
- Improved performance of FTP server code
- Many more improvements, see the Release Notes for all the details